Happy Monday friends! Today is our sweet Cooper’s 9th birthday! I love this day so much- if there’s anyone worth celebrating it’s Cooper. We traveled back to California this past weekend and had his birthday party at my moms house. To see him laugh and smile all day made all the traveling 100% worth it.
His birthday party theme was Roblox, and since my mom has a pool, we made it a swim party. Needless to say, the kids had a blast. We had to keep our guest list small, so it was just family and close friends.
We had a great time! We are so grateful that we have amazing people in our lives to celebrate these moments with 💗
In honor of Cooper’s 9th birthday, here are 9 random facts about our boy:
1. He loves to dance! He constantly breaks out his dance moves. It’s adorable.
2. He is a road trip champion. We have gone on so many long road trips with this kid and he’s such a dream in the car. No whining, no complaining, no “are we there yets”. He just chills and enjoys the trip.
3. He loves Roblox! It’s definitely his favorite! Him and my youngest nephew call each other and talk on the phone while they play Roblox almost every day.
4. He loves books and loves being read to. I’ve been reading to him every night since birth. Nowadays we’re reading bigger chapter books and he’ll always ask for “a few more pages” when I say it’s time to turn the lights off.
5. He has the longest eyelashes I’ve ever seen.
6. He is currently obsessed with Godzilla and all things relating to Godzilla movies.
7. He’s never met a roller coaster he didn’t like. The scarier the better!
8. He is a picky, picky eater and he never seems to be hungry…which drives me crazy of course! He cannot be bribed with dessert- because he’s even incredibly picky about sweets!
9. He was almost 8 years old when his 1st tooth finally fell out, but this last year he’s lost so many I lost count.
9 Questions for a 9 Year Old:
1.What do you want to be when you grow up?
2. If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
Disney World 💗
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your favorite candy?
6. What are you afraid of?
7. What is your favorite holiday?
8. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
9. Who are your best friends?
Lucas, Liam and Brandon 💗
Well there you have it my friends! To everyone who has messaged me and wished Cooper a happy birthday- thank you!
One thought on “Cooper is 9!!”