How can this be?? My little baby is 11?? Where has the time gone? It’s hard to believe my once tiny baby has grown into such a big kid! I love this age though- he has really grown to be such an awesome little person 😊 I am really so grateful that I get to be his Mom!
In honor of Cooper’s 11th birthday, I’m going to be listing 11 random facts about him, followed by 11 questions for an 11 year old! Here goes:
11 Random Facts About Cooper
1. Cooper is an excellent swimmer. He can hold his breath for the longest time, and he started swimming independently when he was only 3 years old. We had him in swim lessons at age 2, and he never even wore floaties.
2. He is crazy good at math! He regularly excels in math class, and we just got his 4th grade state testing scores back this week and his Quantile score was at a 7th grade level.
3. He doesn’t like cake. We had his birthday party last weekend and for the 11th birthday party in a row, he didn’t eat any of his birthday cake.
4. He is a night owl. He will stay awake until the cows come home!
5. He has his own YouTube channel! He posts silly videos and acts like a little goofball. I’ll link it here- if you subscribe to his channel you’ll make his day!
Ancient Fox – Cooper’s YouTube channel
6. He has very unusual food preferences for a kid. He loves fish- especially salmon. And he loves curry! His favorite restaurant at the moment is this Pakistani/Indian restaurant in OKC called Sheesh Mahal. He loves their Butter Chicken dish and their Tikki Masala. Still won’t eat cake though 🤔
7. He really wants to get a new dog 😬 We have 2 chihuahuas that are older than he is, and he really wants to get a puppy of his own. We’re currently trying to figure that one out. I’ll keep you posted…
8. He is taking golf lessons! He did camp at Topgolf over the summer and LOVED it, so we signed him up for lessons at a local golf course.
9. He’s also taking horseback riding lessons! Recently, we did a couple trail rides together and he really enjoyed it, so we signed him up for some riding lessons. He started last week and loved it so much!
10. He learned how to play the Recorder in school. He is very proud of his musical skills and all the “belts” he earned throughout the school year.
11. He still loves Halloween and all things scary. He’s trying to negotiate a trip to Florida for October 2023 to go to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. His reasoning is that the recommended minimum age is 13, but he knows he’ll be able to handle it at 12 😆 We’ll see…
11 Questions for an 11 Year Old:
1. What is your favorite TV show? Bluey
2. What is your favorite food? Bacon
3. What is your favorite candy? Kinder Eggs
4. What are you afraid of? Spiders 🕷
5. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
6. Where do you want to live when you grow up? Florida
7. Who are your best friends? Lucas, Brandon, and Everett
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A zookeeper
9. If you could take trip anywhere in the world, where would you go? Tokyo, Japan
10. What is your favorite color? Forest Green
11. What is your dream car? A Bugatti
Well there you have it! 11 Facts About and 11 Questions for my favorite kid in the whole wide world. To see these posts from years past, click on any of these:
To all my friends and family that have reached out to me to wish him a happy birthday- thank you! I will read him each and every one!
Thanks for reading today about my sweet boy- and please don’t forget to subscribe to his YouTube channel 😊
We are off to celebrate!
One thought on “Cooper is 11!!”